Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Paul Wallace <pw...@intelematics.com.au> on 2003/08/11 02:04:47 UTC

popup window kills session

Hello,
	Further to a recent posting (re a problem to which I still have
no solution), I have a window (IE 6) that calls a popup window. When the
popup window is closed, and the original remains, the session is killed.
This is only happening on my browser however! I have tested the same
page/s in Netscape, and IE on other terminals and the session remains -
no problem. This would suggest it is an IE browser configuration issue?
	Does anyone have any experience of this?

Thanks for any enlightenment.

Paul.

RE: popup window kills session

Posted by Mike Curwen <gb...@gb-im.com>.
You might want to check out this post , it could be either of the two
issues here.
http://saloon.javaranch.com/cgi-bin/ubb/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic&f=7
&t=009723

Posted by Mike Curwen <gb...@gb-im.com>.