Posted to dev@cloudstack.apache.org by Yichi Lu <yi...@sungard.com> on 2014/02/06 21:43:31 UTC

Fwd: CLOUDSTACK-6015

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Yichi Lu <yi...@sungard.com>
Date: Thu, Feb 6, 2014 at 2:13 PM
Subject: CLOUDSTACK-6015
To: runseb@gmail.com, users@cloudstack.apache.org

Sebastien:
I have some experience in writing selenium test scripts again web GUI. I'd
like to work on this issue. We can talk about the scope of the tests. Could
you please assign this issue to me? (I cannot do it myself [?]) Thanks.
yichi

Re: CLOUDSTACK-6015

Posted by sebgoa <ru...@gmail.com>.
Yichi has submitted a review to add selenium tests.

But for some reason I can't assign him the 6015 bug. Could someone with karma try ?

thanks