Posted to dev@xalan.apache.org by Simon Stevenson <si...@bbc.co.uk> on 2001/10/24 15:11:30 UTC

problem with query string in document()

Using the (c++) testXSLT command line script on solaris I have found that
the document () function appears to ignore the query string (it isn't passed
to the URI).

eg:

document(http://foo.pl?bar=foo)

it appears to only pass http:///foo.pl

Although it behaves correctly with our java version.

Can anyone suggest a solution.  The only work around I have come up with is
passing the query string as extended path info which works (but is ugly)

Thanks.

Simon Stevenson
Interactive Software Engineer
Interactive F&L