Posted to dev@sdap.apache.org by Nga Chung <nc...@apache.org> on 2024/04/18 22:59:27 UTC

[ANNOUNCE] SDAP is now officially an Apache Top-Level Project

Congratulations, all!

At yesterday's board meeting the Board approved the motion to make
SDAP a top-level project.

Thanks to everyone (mentors, members, committers) for your efforts in
making this happen!

I look forward to seeing the SDAP community continue to grow.

Please be on the lookout for upcoming announcements as we work on
transferring SDAP resources out of the incubator.

Thanks,
Nga

Re: [ANNOUNCE] SDAP is now officially an Apache Top-Level Project

Posted by Nga Chung <nc...@apache.org>.
Hi all,

INFRA team has migrated the SDAP repositories [1].

You can run the following command for each repo to complete the remote
repo tracking migration.

git remote set-url origin https://github.com/apache/sdap-nexus.git

Based on [2], I've also created a ticket to track remaining items we
need to update [3]. Please add to it if something is missing.

[2] https://incubator.apache.org/guides/transferring.html#life_after_graduation
[3] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SDAP-514

Thanks,
Nga