Posted to c-user@axis.apache.org by Rinsad Ahmed <ri...@opensource.lk> on 2005/01/06 05:42:15 UTC

Bug with Latest CVS

Hi,
The latest cvs update int the morning builds fine. But when the client is
run,it gives a TransportException as follows

Exception : AxisTransportException:Unknown Transport Exception failed to open
connection to server:
                                hostname='localhost'
                                port='8080'
                                Error Message='No connection could be made
because the target machine actively refused it.
'                               Error Code='10061'

Is there anybody who came accross same problem

Regards
Rinsad

Re: Bug with Latest CVS

Posted by Roshan Weerasuriya <ro...@opensource.lk>.
hi Rinsad and John,

I took a new CVS update to see whether it is a problem and I too find a
prblem with the latest CVS source.

The latest CVS source code fails, the following is the stack trace.
                                                                                                                                                                            Channel::open() line 182
Axis2Transport::flushOutput() line 202 + 25 bytes
axiscpp::SoapSerializer::markEndOfStream() line 267 + 25 bytes
axiscpp::ClientAxisEngine::invoke(axiscpp::MessageData * 0x00305b70)
line 194
axiscpp::ClientAxisEngine::process(axiscpp::SOAPTransport * 0x00762e40)
line 115 + 20 bytes
axiscpp::Call::invoke(axiscpp::Call * const 0x00302fa0) line 134 + 26
bytes
Calculator::add(int 10, int 20) line 47 + 20 bytes

The problem is occuring when it tries to connect. (in the Channel::open
() method at the following line).
if( connect( m_Sock, (struct sockaddr *) &svAddr, sizeof (svAddr)) ==
SOCKET_ERROR)

Any ideas abt what went wrong , we started encountering this problem on
5thJan around 12.30 GMT

Roshan

Re: Bug with Latest CVS