Posted to user@jspwiki.apache.org by Col Willis <co...@gmail.com> on 2017/11/28 13:16:36 UTC

Data Migration

Hi all,

I have a personal JSPWiki for a few years with File-based storage
(jspwiki-files)

I want to migrate this to AWS Cloud, but setup a Database back-end...

What is the best way to Migrate data from jspwiki-files into Database?

Thanks,

Colin

Re: Data Migration

Posted by Col Willis <co...@gmail.com>.
Of course!

--
Col

Re: Data Migration

Posted by Paul Uszak <pa...@gmail.com>.

Re: Data Migration

Posted by Christian Froehler <cf...@gmx.net>.
Sources found and pushed
please find them here: https://github.com/generatorr/migratePlugin

Re: Data Migration

Posted by Col Willis <co...@gmail.com>.
Cool thanks!

Re: Data Migration

Posted by Christian Froehler <cf...@gmx.net>.
Hi,

Re: Data Migration

Posted by Jürgen Weber <ju...@jwi.de>.
Col, will you port the old JDBCProvider?

Re: Data Migration

Posted by Jürgen Weber <ju...@jwi.de>.
Forgive my  ignorance. The old JDBCProvider has been ported and linked
by https://jspwiki-wiki.apache.org/Wiki.jsp?page=ContributedProviders

Jürgen

Re: Data Migration

Posted by Col Willis <co...@gmail.com>.