Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Tin Pham <ti...@rogers.com> on 2002/08/14 16:40:35 UTC

Losing images When Using Struts-Tiles.jar with Websphere 4.02 or 4.03 or 4.04

Has anybody here every implented templates or tiles in Struts with Websphere 4.02 and up? I've tried wars from everywhere;
struts-template.war (from release 1.0.2) to struts-tiles.war (from milestone Struts 1.1 Beta2) to the Tiles http://www.lifl.fr/~dumoulin/tiles/ provided versions.

I don't get any kind of error messages during compilation. The content actually shows up as the header footer ect load, but

1) images do not show up, it's as if the server can't see images
2) any default files to load ie index.jsp set in the web.xml does not work

However, everything works fine in WSAD 4.0.2 and 4.0.3!

Any kind of input would be greatly appreciated.

Regards,
Tin Pham

Re: Losing images When Using Struts-Tiles.jar with Websphere 4.02 or 4.03 or 4.04

Posted by Cedric Dumoulin <ce...@apache.org>.
  Hi,

  Check the html source of your resulting html page. What is the URL for
the image ? Is there an image at this URL ?

     Cedric