Posted to general@incubator.apache.org by Randall Leeds <ra...@apache.org> on 2018/09/01 00:24:19 UTC

Re: Missing multiple board reports in a row

On Fri, Aug 31, 2018, 16:20 Justin Mclean <ju...@classsoftware.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> It lookalike you missed a couple of board reports in a row. Does your
> project needs help? If so please ask for it on the general@incubator
> list. Are you still working towards graduation? If not perhaps it time to
> consider retirement?

Thanks for the check-in, Justin.

We missed July due to neglect and then I was on vacation for August and
offline.

> Whatever the reason for the missed reports we’d really like to know what
> is going on in your project. It's important that you fill in the current
> report due on the 5th. If for some reason, you are unable to report by that
> time please get in touch and explain why.

You should have an update for this one. Progress has definitely been slow,
but the core of us are still keen to move the project forward for the time
being.