Posted to dev@mahout.apache.org by Andrew Musselman <ak...@apache.org> on 2020/09/10 20:36:44 UTC

[VOTE] Release 14.1, RC6

Binaries:
https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachemahout-1065/org/apache/mahout/apache-mahout-distribution/14.1/

Source:
https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachemahout-1065/org/apache/mahout/mahout/14.1/

Please check checksums and signatures, run the shell, do some computation,
run your favorite jobs, and let us know how it looks.

Thanks!

Best
Andrew

Re: [VOTE] Release 14.1, RC7

Posted by Andrew Musselman <an...@gmail.com>.
Jake, thank you for taking the time to document the level of staleness we
have in the documentation! We have known this was an issue for quite some
time and we have been focused so much on cleaning up the build itself we
have neglected this.

Maybe we can get you going with some bare-bones repro steps to verify
things are working; for now could you try the spark-shell commands I posted
yesterday?

Re: [VOTE] Release 14.1, RC7

Posted by Jake Mannix <ja...@gmail.com>.

--

  -jake

Re: [VOTE] Release 14.1, RC7

Posted by Andrew Musselman <an...@gmail.com>.

Re: [VOTE] Release 14.1, RC7

Posted by Trevor Grant <tr...@gmail.com>.

Re: [VOTE] Release 14.1, RC7

Posted by Trevor Grant <tr...@gmail.com>.

Re: [VOTE] Release 14.1, RC7

Posted by Andrew Musselman <an...@gmail.com>.
Chris, Pat was asking about the new module structure so he can work things
out using `sbt`.

Pat, could you clarify what you're asking for? I know it's been a request
for a long time to sort this out and I recommend we punt to a 14.2 release
to clear up any remaining issues.]

Thanks both!

Re: [VOTE] Release 14.1, RC7

Posted by Christofer Dutz <ch...@c-ware.de>.
+1 (non-binding)

[VOTE] Release 14.1, RC7

Posted by Andrew Musselman <an...@gmail.com>.
My bad, RC7 out now!

[VOTE] Release 14.1, RC7

Posted by Andrew Musselman <an...@gmail.com>.
My bad, RC7 out now!

Re: [VOTE] Release 14.1, RC6

Posted by Christofer Dutz <ch...@c-ware.de>.
Hi,

Sad to see you didn't merge my changes in "issue/MAHOUT-2117" back to master before cutting the next RC :-(

Re: [VOTE] Release 14.1, RC6

Posted by Trevor Grant <tr...@gmail.com>.

Re: [VOTE] Release 14.1, RC6

Posted by Trevor Grant <tr...@gmail.com>.