Posted to dev@felix.apache.org by "Richard S. Hall" <he...@ungoverned.org> on 2007/03/28 16:02:29 UTC

[ANN] New committer Felix Meschberger

I am happy to announce that the Felix PPMC has voted Felix Meschberger
as a new committer and he has accepted this responsibility. We look
forward to Felix' continued contributions to Felix...with those names,
it almost seems like it was meant to be. ;-)

Welcome aboard Felix.

-> richard

Re: [ANN] New committer Felix Meschberger

Posted by Karl Pauls <ka...@gmail.com>.
Congrats and welcome on board Felix!

regards,

Karl

--
Karl Pauls
karlpauls@gmail.com

Re: [ANN] New committer Felix Meschberger

Posted by Felix Meschberger <Fe...@day.com>.
Hi all,