Posted to user@river.apache.org by "Praveen Sinha (praveesi)" <pr...@cisco.com> on 2013/05/11 08:03:17 UTC

When is the 2.2.1 planned for release

Hi,

I am looking for a fix for RIVER-317. With this I want to know when is the release of 221 planned. If release is not yet planned, are the SNAPSHOT builds or any interim build available in maven on which we can depend?

Thanks and Regards,
Praveen

Re: When is the 2.2.1 planned for release

Posted by Greg Trasuk <tr...@stratuscom.com>.
My fault - I've been struggling with how to get it onto the mirrors.  In
the meantime, you can get it directly from
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/release/river/river-2.2.1/

Greg.