Posted to dev@archiva.apache.org by Joakim Erdfelt <jo...@erdfelt.com> on 2007/10/11 16:56:22 UTC

What happened to the Archiva CI builds?

I've been missing the archiva ci build notifications for the past 48 hours.
Is it still running?

--
- Joakim Erdfelt
  joakim@erdfelt.com

Re: What happened to the Archiva CI builds?

Posted by Joakim Erdfelt <jo...@erdfelt.com>.
Ah makes sense.

Guess I was having a "its too quiet in here" nervous moment. ;-)
(seen too many Clint Eastwood westerns lately)

- Joakim

Posted by Brett Porter <br...@apache.org>.