Posted to users@felix.apache.org by Ivanhoe Abrahams <iv...@gmail.com> on 2012/01/26 20:15:37 UTC

using org.apache.felix.http.api.ExtHttpService

Hi All

I would really like to use org.apache.felix.http.api.ExtHttpService so that
I can programmatically register a filter (whiteboard pattern, dont want to
use web.xml).
I have read through the Apache Felix HTTP Service page and in there it says
to use ExtHttpService is  exported by both jetty and the bridged
implementation

Now I have both jetty 7.4.5.v20111024 installed AND Apache Felix Http
Bridge version 2.2.0 installed but still my servicetracker
tracking ExtHttpService never gets called. I dont' see any errors and when
I look in the webconsole all bundles have started successfully.

I am not sure why I cant get a hold of ExtHttpService.
Any advice appreciated.

BTW. I am running Felix 4.0.2 on a windows machine

Regards
Ivanhoe