Posted to dev@spark.apache.org by lgieron <lg...@gmail.com> on 2016/02/25 14:55:49 UTC

Eclipse: Wrong project dependencies in generated by "sbt eclipse"

The Spark projects generated by sbt eclipse plugin have incorrect dependent
projects (as visible on Properties -> Java Build Path -> Projects tab). All
dependent project are missing the "_2.11" suffix (for example, it's
"spark-core" instead of correct "spark-core_2.11"). This of course causes
the build to fail.

I am using sbteclipse-plugin version 4.0.0.

Has anyone encountered this problem and found a fix?

Thanks,
Lukasz

Re: Eclipse: Wrong project dependencies in generated by "sbt eclipse"

Posted by Allen Zhang <al...@126.com>.
well, I am using IDEA to import the code base.

At 2016-02-25 22:13:11, "Łukasz Gieroń" <lg...@gmail.com> wrote:

I've just checked, and "mvn eclipse:eclipse" generates incorrect projects as well.

On Thu, Feb 25, 2016 at 3:04 PM, Allen Zhang <al...@126.com> wrote:

why not use maven

Posted by Łukasz Gieroń <lg...@gmail.com>.
Thank you, your version of the mvn invocation (as opposed to mine bare "mvn
eclipse:eclipse") worked perfectly.

Posted by Yin Yang <yy...@gmail.com>.
In yarn/.classpath , I see:

Posted by Łukasz Gieroń <lg...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Allen Zhang <al...@126.com>.
why not use maven

Posted by Allen Zhang <al...@126.com>.
dev/change-scala-version 2.10 may help you?