Posted to dev@openmeetings.apache.org by Ross Gardler <rg...@opendirective.com> on 2012/03/05 23:10:00 UTC

Board reports

I see that someone has submitted a board report for the OpenMeetings
project, that's good. However, I've not seen any discussion leading to
the creation of this report. Reports are supposed to reflect the
opinions of the community not an individual within the community.

Did I miss the discussions? If I did, my apologies for not paying
enough attention. If not then can we please make these reports
community reports in the future - a good process is for someone to
draft the report and post it to the dev list under lazy consensus.
This gives everyone a chance to add or remove items.

Having said all that the report is fine ;-)

it looks like you are progressing well with the migration to ASF
infrastructure, in the next report I'd like to see some content in
there about community development activities, we can discuss this at
the time.

Ross

--
Ross Gardler (@rgardler)