Posted to batik-users@xmlgraphics.apache.org by Benson Margulies <bi...@gmail.com> on 2011/03/18 21:23:54 UTC

maven for 1.7

I note that 1.7 isn't on maven central except oddly via springsource.

Is this likely to change? Could I help?

Re: maven for 1.7

Posted by Benson Margulies <bi...@gmail.com>.
Cameron,

I am happy to make a patch. If you get bugzilla email, you see that I
might have a few other things to submit at patches if I make the time.

--benson

Re: maven for 1.7

Posted by Cameron McCormack <ca...@mcc.id.au>.
Hi Benson,

Re: maven for 1.7

Posted by Benson Margulies <bi...@gmail.com>.
Dear Maestro,

Clearly someone went to a lot of trouble to allow for maven pub, since
the ant build does everything required except signatures.

I already have access to publish org.apache.xmlgraphics artifacts to
the apache repro from having helped out on this with fop, but I think
I should get a more official-looking OK from the dev list before
repeating this trick for Batik. Also, my key should be checked into
your svn tree if I'm going to sign the artifacts.

--benson

Re: maven for 1.7

Posted by The Web Maestro <th...@gmail.com>.