Posted to jetspeed-user@portals.apache.org by "Martin, Jonas" <Jo...@eads.net> on 2004/02/25 16:11:32 UTC

Jetspeed adminstration under Jboss

Hello,
I'm a newbie on Jetspeed, and I have installed Jetspeed 1.4 on jboss 3.2.3
and it works very well until you don't perform administration task (with the
security portlet, when you are logged in Administrator).
My problem is when I try to add a new user or a new group, I can fill in all
the text fields (ie Username, Password ...) and validate, but my new user or
my new group doesn't appear in the browser !
I think that is a database problem, I use Hypersonic by default.

If somebody has an idea.

Thank you,

Jonas.

Jonas MARTIN