Posted to user@ignite.apache.org by ignite_user2016 <ri...@gmail.com> on 2017/08/08 21:23:05 UTC

Re: heap dump on ignite servers

I also applied the IGNITE_AFFINITY_HISTORY_SIZE= 500 on Ignite 1.7 version
but ignite heap keeps rising and eventually runs out of memory.

our use case is more with spring caching and we use ignite for spring 2nd
level cache.

Is there any setting on cache that can reduce the memory footprint ? OR is
there some kind of leak here ?

Please provide your guidance here.

Thanks..

Re: heap dump on ignite servers