Posted to users@zeppelin.apache.org by venkata srinivasarao kolla <ko...@gmail.com> on 2016/05/06 07:01:00 UTC

Support to persist the results of zeppellin paragraph results

Hi Team,

At present in zeppelin, whenever we run an query the results are
getting stored only in memory.
I did not find any zeppelin api to persist these results to a disk.
Can some one share if there are
any ways or api to download these results? If not already present in
current Zeppelin, are there
any plans to provide this facility in coming release of Zeppelin?

When i searched google, i came across one pull request
https://github.com/apache/incubator-zeppelin/pull/822. Is this going
to be the solution to download the results in future?

Thanks & Regards,
kolla venkata srinivasa Rao

Re: Support to persist the results of zeppellin paragraph results

Posted by vincent gromakowski <vi...@gmail.com>.
I think results are stored  In notebooks
Le 6 mai 2016 09:01, "venkata srinivasarao kolla" <ko...@gmail.com> a
écrit :

> Hi Team,
>
> At present in zeppelin, whenever we run an query the results are
> getting stored only in memory.
> I did not find any zeppelin api to persist these results to a disk.
> Can some one share if there are
> any ways or api to download these results? If not already present in
> current Zeppelin, are there
> any plans to provide this facility in coming release of Zeppelin?
>
> When i searched google, i came across one pull request
> https://github.com/apache/incubator-zeppelin/pull/822. Is this going
> to be the solution to download the results in future?
>
> Thanks & Regards,
> kolla venkata srinivasa Rao

Re: Support to persist the results of zeppellin paragraph results

Posted by nd...@gmail.com.
Hi,

You can put your results in HDFS or use Scala or Java File API to write on local disk.

Cheers,
Ardo

Sent from my iPhone