Posted to docs@httpd.apache.org by Joshua Slive <jo...@slive.ca> on 2002/07/21 20:34:12 UTC

cvs commit: httpd-2.0/docs/manual glossary.html index.html.en sitemap.html.en (fwd)

Just want to mention for those of you who don't monitor the cvs mailing
list (and, by the way, you should be monitoring the cvs mailing list if
you want to keep up with what is going on) that corrections and additions
for the glossary are very welcome.  I'm sure there is still lots of work
to do on this.

Joshua.

Posted by Joshua Slive <jo...@slive.ca>.
On Sun, 21 Jul 2002, Vincent de Lau wrote:
> Could you please tell which lists are being used by the docs project? I've
> been looking at the docs project homepage, but the only reference to a
> mailing list is docs@httpd.apache.org.

The docs project homepage should be rewritten to include mention of the
cvs list.  Unfortunately, things seem to be following off the end of my
to-do list lately.

The answer to your question is that in addition to the main docs list, you
should subscribe to the cvs list at
http://httpd.apache.org/lists.html#http-cvs

That way you see both when changes are made to the source code which need
documenting and when changes are made to the documentation which need
reviewing.

Joshua.

RE: cvs commit: httpd-2.0/docs/manual glossary.html index.html.en sitemap.html.en (fwd)

Posted by Vincent de Lau <vi...@delau.nl>.

Thanks,

Vincent de Lau
 vincent@delau.nl