Posted to dev@kafka.apache.org by John Roesler <jo...@confluent.io> on 2019/03/27 17:22:56 UTC

[DISCUSS] KIP-422: Return to default max poll interval in Streams

Hi all,

I'd like to propose KIP-422 to remove our "max int" default
max.poll.interval.ms in Streams and fall back to the Consumer default of
five minutes.

https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/KAFKA/KIP-442%3A+Return+to+default+max+poll+interval+in+Streams

See also: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/KAFKA-6399

Thanks,
-John

Re: [DISCUSS] KIP-422: Return to default max poll interval in Streams

Posted by John Roesler <jo...@confluent.io>.
Since this KIP is so small in scope, I'll optimistically start the vote (in
a separate thread). If there are objections, we can return to the
discussion.

Thanks,
-John

Posted by John Roesler <jo...@confluent.io>.