Posted to dev@jclouds.apache.org by Ashlie Martinez <as...@google.com> on 2014/08/14 17:33:21 UTC

jclouds-examples Google Examples

Hi,

I was trying to add some examples to the Google section of the
jclouds-examples project and I noticed that the Google examples don't
automatically open as a new project when the entire jclouds-example project
is imported into Eclipse as a Maven project using m2e. Is this because the
Google examples is not marked as a module in the pom file? If it is the
case that it does not appear as a separate project in Eclipse, is there any
plan to ever make it a separate module?

Re: jclouds-examples Google Examples

Posted by Andrew Phillips <ap...@qrmedia.com>.
> Is this because the Google examples is not marked as a module in the
> pom file?

I'm pretty sure that's the reason, and probably just an oversight,
too. Could you submit a PR to fix this?

Thanks!

ap