Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Geoff Howard <co...@leverageweb.com> on 2003/05/08 14:44:10 UTC

Re: Is "build clean" always required when upgrading Cocoon from CVS?

No, it's not always necessary.  Generally I only find I need to do
build clean after source files have been moved around, such as in
block refactoring.

If you're doing a daily build, you may want to turnoff some of the
less critical build pieces with a local properties file as described
in INSTALL.txt.  For instance, document generation, javadoc, and
validation might gain you some speed.  Just don't forget you turned
them off.

HTH,
Geoff Howard