Posted to user@struts.apache.org by "srinivasa_v ." <sr...@sify.com> on 2009/05/04 08:15:14 UTC

action call getting skiped

Hi ALL,
I have list of emp details,I need to click on one of emp record,it will call
an action class get the details from db display on the form,and edit the
details and when i click on
submit ,it will call an action calss where in
 based on DOB i need to redirect to  and action
say if age is <18 ,
i need to go to   page ,where in I will have Yes and no button,if user
clicks
on yes,it goes to action class ,and  call  manager class BO ,and update
detils in DB
and call return back to action and goes to sucess page.
for the first  time its working fine ,
when I try to udate the same emp details again, same record
age is <18
it will go to yes and no page ,when I click on yes now instead of  going to
action class,
it is direcly going to sucess page,

<action name="DOBWArning" method="update"
class="com.dh.action.client.EMPCRUDAction">
   <interceptor-stack name="gosInterceptor">
    <interceptor-ref name="prepare"/>
     <interceptor-ref name="chain"/>
    <interceptor-ref name="i18n"/>
 <interceptor-ref name="modelDriven"/>
 <interceptor-ref name="fileUpload"/>
 <interceptor-ref name="params"/>
  <interceptor-ref name="basicStack"/>
     <interceptor-ref name="validation"/>
     <interceptor-ref name="workflow"/>
   <interceptor-ref name="roles">
        <param name="allowedRoles">2,3</param>
      </interceptor-ref>
  <result name="DATA_SUCCESS">../common/Confirm.jsp</result>
  <result name="FAILURE">../common/Error.jsp</result>
  <result name="SUCCESS">../common/success.jsp</result>
  </action>

This a production issue for me ,
and this is occcuring when I try to go thru www.balbal.com, and in
production iam going thru F5,
and its working fine if I direcly access my  ipaddress,
and we have another module in prodution which is based on purely on servlets
and jsp ,having  similar flow ,
and its working fine .

is any of the interceptors having  cache problem

regrads.

Re: action call getting skiped

Posted by "srinivasa_v ." <sr...@sify.com>.
My problem got resolved its network issue ,DNS IP cache .
and thx JK

Posted by Martin Gainty <mg...@hotmail.com>.
> [...]

> >  <interceptor-ref name="basicStack"/>
> >     <interceptor-ref name="validation"/>
> >     <interceptor-ref name="workflow"/>
> >   <interceptor-ref name="roles">
> >        <param name="allowedRoles">2,3</param>
> >      </interceptor-ref>
> >  <result name="DATA_SUCCESS">../common/Confirm.jsp</result>
> >  <result name="FAILURE">../common/Error.jsp</result>
> >  <result name="SUCCESS">../common/success.jsp</result>
> >  </action>
> >

> > This a production issue for me ,
> > and this is occcuring when I try to go thru www.balbal.com, and in
> > production iam going thru F5,
> > and its working fine if I direcly access my  ipaddress,
> > and we have another module in prodution which is based on purely on
> > servlets
> > and jsp ,having  similar flow ,
> > and its working fine .
> >
> > is any of the interceptors having  cache problem

Windows Live™: Keep your life in sync.

Re: action call getting skiped

Posted by Jim Kiley <jh...@summa-tech.com>.

action call getting skiped