Posted to dev@uima.apache.org by Marshall Schor <ms...@schor.com> on 2008/08/28 00:02:21 UTC

Setting eol-style:native for uima source (not test data) files

Any objections to setting this on the main uima project?  I set it on
the uima-as project some time ago, and haven't had any issues.

This would be only on the source files, since some of the test data
needs different kinds of line endings.

-Marshall

Re: Setting eol-style:native for uima source (not test data) files

Posted by Thilo Goetz <tw...@gmx.de>.
We had a long discussion about this in the incubator.  Just
make sure you affect nothing but source code, particularly
not shell scripts, text files etc.