Posted to dev@samoa.apache.org by Jayan Vidanapathirana <ja...@wso2.com> on 2016/10/24 06:04:17 UTC

Persist the Hoffding tree model

Hi,
I need to persist the trained Vertical Hoffding tree model as a PMML. So is
it possible ?

Jayan Vidanapathirana
Intern Software Engineer,
WSO2.
mobile +94715594516
jayanv@wso2.com
<ja...@cse.mrt.ac.lk>

Re: Persist the Hoffding tree model

Posted by Jayan Vidanapathirana <ja...@wso2.com>.
Hi Nicolas,

Do you have any idea about this configuration ? Why they shift 3 batches ?

​

Posted by Nicolas Kourtellis <nk...@gmail.com>.
Hi Jayan,

--