Posted to general@logging.apache.org by "gmoulard@users.sourceforge.net" <gu...@yahoo.fr> on 2004/01/29 16:11:59 UTC

Incubation of log4plsql

Hi,

I represent the log4plsql project.

we would be very happy if PMC accepte to start the
log4plsql incubation process.
We have sent the CLA and the software grant for
log4plsql project.
We have can use the Apache Software License.

I ask the PMC to be granted committer access and,
consequently, to start
the log4plsql incubation process.

Regards,
Guillaume Moulard
gmoulard@users.sourceforge.net

Project : LOG4PLSQL : Oracle Database Loggin tools
see     : http://log4plsql.sourceforge.net/

Yahoo! Mail: votre e-mail personnel et gratuit qui vous suit partout !
Créez votre adresse à http://mail.yahoo.fr

Re: Incubation of log4plsql

Posted by Ceki Gülcü <ce...@qos.ch>.
Guillaume,

As I tried to explain to you in our last private email exchange, I think it
is best if we waited for a few months before having this vote. Before
joining the ASF, we need to make sure that log4plsql functions as an open
project and has at least a CVS repository. The CVS repository was created
barely a few days ago. We still need more time to let log4jplsql evolve as
an open source project before making a decision.

If other logging PMC members feel that the above arbitrary, then I will
gladly abide by the will of the majority.

Thank you for your understanding,

--
Ceki Gülcü