Posted to dev@cloudstack.apache.org by Song Gao <ga...@neusoft.com> on 2014/02/27 11:17:16 UTC

Do not know the master host

Hi there,

How can I identify the master host, if there are at least 2 hosts in one cluster?

Thanks.

Best wishes!

Dean Song Gao
is intended only for the use of the intended recipient and may be confidential and/or privileged of
Neusoft Corporation, its subsidiaries and/or its affiliates. If any reader of this communication is
not the intended recipient, unauthorized use, forwarding, printing,  storing, disclosure or copying
immediately notify the sender by return e-mail, and delete the original message and all copies from
your system. Thank you.

Re: Re: Do not know the master host

Posted by Nux! <nu...@li.nux.ro>.
On 27.02.2014 10:28, Song Gao wrote:
> I mean how to tell them on Cloudstack web ui or API ?

Tell which is the master from UI/API? I'm not sure you can, but my
xenserver knowledge is very limited...

Nux!
www.nux.ro

Re: Re: Do not know the master host

Posted by Song Gao <ga...@neusoft.com>.

From: Nux!
Date: 2014-02-27 18:23
To: users@cloudstack.apache.org
Subject: Re: Do not know the master host
On 27.02.2014 10:17, Song Gao wrote:
> Hi there,
>
> How can I identify the master host, if there are at least 2 hosts in
> one cluster?

Are you talking about a Xenserver pool?
cat /etc/xensource/pool.conf

If it says "master" then that's the master, otherwise it will say
"slave" and the IP of the master.

HTH

Lucian

Nux!