Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by "Rubens A. Mascari" <ma...@odarainternet.com.br> on 2004/01/09 11:03:07 UTC

[users@httpd] Apache 2.0, problem with upload of images

I have a server with Conectiva Linux 9.0, with Apache 2.0.45 and PHP 4.3.3,
both with the last supplied update and am having problems how much I try to
make uploads of images using scripts PHP.

In the truth, I tested archives .txt, .zip and .jpeg of different sizes,
and only .txt is transmitted correctly. The others two types, the archive
increase of size and give problem in the structure of the archive.

Somebody has idea of that it can be?

[]'s
Rubens Aurelio Mascari