Posted to users@jackrabbit.apache.org by aasoj j <aa...@gmail.com> on 2009/08/13 02:41:58 UTC

Reading repository content from a read only MySQL

Hi,

In one of our use cases, only one host in a cluster has write
permissions on the storage. Is there a way to start a Jackrabbit
cluster node on a read only MySQL. It seems each cluster node writes
last revision in LOCAL_REVISIONS table because of which write
permissions are necessary.

Thanks in advance

Regards
aasoj

Re: Reading repository content from a read only MySQL

Posted by Thomas Müller <th...@day.com>.
Hi,

> In one of our use cases, only one host in a cluster has write
> permissions on the storage. Is there a way to start a Jackrabbit
> cluster node on a read only MySQL. It seems each cluster node writes
> last revision in LOCAL_REVISIONS table because of which write
> permissions are necessary.

The cluster node needs write access to at least this table.

Regards,
Thomas