Posted to users-cn@cloudstack.apache.org by 无心菜 <79...@qq.com> on 2015/07/09 09:49:51 UTC

回复:ssvm问题

①换个模板试验一下;
②vhd-util  check -n  xxxx.vhd
③全局设置“
 secstorage.vm.ram.size”设置的大一点

发件人: "toudsf";<18...@163.com>;
发送时间: 2015年7月8日(星期三) 上午10:58
收件人: "users-cn"<us...@cloudstack.apache.org>;

主题: ssvm问题

大家好:

    我使用4.5.1后发现,在上传模板的时候报错误。错误如下:

Failed post download script: /usr/local/cloud/systemvm/scripts/storage/secondary/createtmplt.sh: line 211: /bin/vhd-util: No such file or directoryvhd check of /mnt/SecStorage/1486268d-7d24-384d-b5b8-2359bbd12df1/template/tmpl/2/202/dnld347538932868361700

经过我跟踪,发现是 /bin/vhd-util 不能执行,导致的。

单独,执行/bin/vhd-util错误如下:
-bash: /bin/vhd-util: No such file or directory

初步判断应该是SSVM的原因,可能是系统缺少库文件。

有朋友知道缺少什么库文件吗?或者有自己制作系统模板的相关资料吗?

万分感谢!

2015-07-08

toudsf

回复: for such condition,how to create index in phoenix?

Posted by xuxc1120 <xu...@vip.qq.com>.
thank you for your reply.

nowadays,it is just a test cluster wtih 3 datanodes, data will also increase more in the future.

the problem is:
Any col (total 100+ cols) may become (also maybe not)the condition to set in "where" clause,and all cols must be get. and i want to get results within 3 sec for more than massive dataset.‍
i have try to create index for every column,but when i conduct "select * "query ,the indexes don't work,
so i want to know if there have any other ways?

thanks.‍

How many nodes are in the cluster? How fast do you expect this table to grow?
In the current state, 1.5 mill rows is not a massive dataset, so, having an index for every possibility will result in more effort towards index maintenance and not produce comparable query improvements.
If you can narrow down your use case to prioritize few of the column qualifiers as "heavy-use", those will be good candidates for an index(s).

On Fri, Oct 24, 2014 at 7:58 AM, xuxc1120 <xu...@vip.qq.com> wrote:
 Hi, i am sorry to conduct such question:‍i already have a hbase table with 1.5 million rows ,(e.g table1 with rowkey and column Family :info),under CF "info",these are almost 100 qualifies, such as "info:name","info:age","info:addr"....when I want to use index in phoenix to query data on any column,e.g‍select * from table where "name"="cond1" and "addr"="cond2";select * from table where "age" ="cond3" and "name"= "cond4";‍...I want to use index to query for every  possibility may select clause‍ conduct .‍Are there some ways to do that?that is to say ,how to create table/view and indexes in phoenix ?thanks.xuxc

Re: for such condition,how to create index in phoenix?

Posted by Krishna <re...@gmail.com>.

回复: 回复:ssvm问题

Posted by toudsf <18...@163.com>.
非常感谢回复: