Posted to user@mesos.apache.org by Christopher Ketchum <ck...@ucsc.edu> on 2015/07/23 23:28:34 UTC

Disk Capacity Detection

Hi,

I've recently started using the disk resource, and it seems like mesos
slaves only detect disk resources mounted on the root directory. Is there
anyway to point mesos to storage mounted elsewhere? Should I just pass what
I know to be the cumulative storage to the resources flag?

Thanks!
Chris

Re: Disk Capacity Detection

Posted by Christopher Ketchum <ck...@ucsc.edu>.
Thanks for the answers! The workaround did what I was looking for.

Thanks again,
Chris

Re: Disk Capacity Detection

Posted by Joseph Wu <jo...@mesosphere.io>.