Posted to users@cloudstack.apache.org by tawfiq zidi <ta...@gmail.com> on 2014/02/27 10:41:50 UTC

cloudstack 4.3 release

Hi,

When CloudStack 4.3 is going to be released ?

I've looked to the Wiki i've found that is scheduled to be released  on
2014-01-31 but nothing announced in the official website.

Re: cloudstack 4.3 release

Posted by Daan Hoogland <da...@gmail.com>.
Tawfiq,

The licensing issue is for packaging and distribution. If you can roll
your own you could go ahead and rock

--
Daan

Re: cloudstack 4.3 release