Posted to dev@lucene.apache.org by Alessandro Benedetti <a....@sease.io> on 2020/07/14 19:52:55 UTC

Re: Remaining committer steps for Alessandro

Didn't get any success so far, is anyone aware of the correct procedure to
ask INFRA for the permission check/ account merge?

Cheers
Alessandro Benedetti
www.sease.io

Posted by Anshum Gupta <an...@anshumgupta.net>.
Hey Alessandro,

You should try speaking to them at the #asfinfra slack channel.

Anshum Gupta