Posted to user@openmeetings.apache.org by Jeffry Johnson <je...@gmail.com> on 2021/08/09 21:04:53 UTC

User Rooms Creation

I'm struggling to find the code to update what a Conference/Presentation
room is named by default when a user is assigned the room permissions.
Please help.

Jeff Johnson

Re: User Rooms Creation

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.
Hello Jeff,

You can use any placeholder, but you need to modify the code, otherwise it
will not be applied :(
(And I would use {displayName} :))) )

--
Best regards,