Posted to general@incubator.apache.org by Raphaël Luta <ra...@apache.org> on 2005/04/26 04:24:50 UTC

Graffito report

Graffito Report 25/04/2005
--------------------------

1) Any legal, cross-project or personal issues that still need to be
    addressed?

no

2) What has been done for incubation since the last report?

* The most important work was made on the Jetspeed 2 integration &
   building some JSR-168 portlets. There is a content tree view, a
   document viewer and an admin browser portlet. Futhermore, we have
   integrate an HTML editor (Kupu).
* Some work has been done for the security management (fine grain
   access control, permission management, JAAS support, ...).
* We have started raising awareness and promoting the project on
   some other Apache and non-Apache lists in order build further
   the community.
* New developers have started collaborating with the core team
   on Graffito work, especially JCR mapping tools.

3) Plans and expectations for the next period?

* Implementing our JCR mapping framework with Jackrabbit.
* XML editor integration.
* A Graffito implementation for the Jetspeed 2 page manager.
* Continue our work on the JSR-168 portlets (search & version management).
* Start a site demo with a Jetspeed integration
* We expect the committer base to expand during next period given the
   current developer participation on the dev mailing-lists.

4) Any recommendations for how incubation could run more smoothly for you?

None so far.

--
Raphaël Luta - raphael@apache.org
http://portals.apache.org/