Posted to dev@avalon.apache.org by Marcus Crafter <cr...@fztig938.bank.dresdner.net> on 2002/12/05 15:06:41 UTC

Re: [VOTE] Creation of an "avalon" CVS repository for new Avalon5

Hi Guys,

	Just catching up! :)

Nicola Ken Barozzi wrote:

>Despite a feeling by some that a decision has been taken on this,
>current votes stand in a tie like this:
>
>     o Creation of an "avalon" CVS repository for new Avalon5
>       codebase
>       +1: nicolaken, mcconnell
>       +0: cziegeler
>       -0: proyal
>       -1: leosimons, leif
>

>Anyone else wants to say his?

	atm I'm -0 on this as I can't quite differentiate the purpose between
	avalon-sandbox and this new repo. Shouldn't such a new development
	(or proposal) be in avalon-sandbox/proposal/avalon5 at least until
	we get the contracts sorted out ?

	Cheers,

	Marcus
     ,,$$$$$$$$$,      Marcus Crafter
    $:         $$$$:   ManageSoft GmbH
     ;$,    _/\ &&:'   60327 Frankfurt Germany
           \_&&&&'
          &&&&.
    &&&&&&&: