Posted to dev@gora.apache.org by Kevin Ratnasekera <dj...@gmail.com> on 2016/08/30 10:03:33 UTC

GSoC completion with Apache Gora Community

Hi Gora Community,

This ends one of the awesome period I had with Apache Gora Community as a
GSoC student.
Couple of months back I wrote email to Apache Gora dev list, having in my
mind the expectation to become student under Apache Gora community. I would
first like to thank Apache Gora community to accepting me as a student.

Most of my GSoC work JCache module is under [1] there is a
documentation/tutorial I created for this is under. [2] Please try the
module, follow the tutorial and let me know what you think. And If you find
any Issue/Bug please open ticket so that I could always help Apache Gora
community with it.

At last I would like to thank my mentor Lewis, and other community members
Renato, Furkan and others who helped within this period.

[1] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/GORA-409
[2] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/GORA-484

Regards
Kevin

Re: GSoC completion with Apache Gora Community

Posted by Renato MarroquĂ­n Mogrovejo <re...@gmail.com>.
Hi Kevin,

Thanks a lot for your work and effort!
Code looks great, and we look forward for future contributions from you :)

Best,

Renato M.