Posted to docs@cocoon.apache.org by st...@outerthought.org on 2003/02/05 03:00:04 UTC

[WIKI-UPDATE] BeginnerSimpleWebappOrganisation Wed Feb 5 03:00:03 2003

Page: http://wiki.cocoondev.org/Wiki.jsp?page=BeginnerSimpleWebappOrganisation, version: 4 on Wed Feb  5 01:43:15 2003 by 67.119.107.33

- first "*" of the pattern. And now we are ready for the secnd part of our setup.
+ first "*" of the pattern. And now we are ready for the second part of our setup.
?                                                           +

- By following this approach you will loose the generic mount feature as
?                                       - ^

+ By following this approach you will loss the generic mount feature as
?                                        ^

+ ----
+  An xml you can put on your work directory (index.xml):
+ {{{
+    <?xml version="1.0"?>
+     <page>
+       <title>Basic XML/XSL Transformation Example </title>
+       <greeting>Hello World</greeting>
+     </page>
+ }}}
+
+  XSL stylesheet (mytransform.xsl) for above:
+
+ {{{
+    <?xml version="1.0"?>
+    <xsl:stylesheet xmlns:xsl="http://www.w3.org/1999/XSL/Transform" version="1.0">
+
+     <xsl:template match="page">
+      <html>
+       <head>
+        <title><xsl:value-of select="title"/></title>
+       </head>
+       <body>
+        <h1><xsl:value-of select="title"/></h1>
+        <p><xsl:value-of select="greeting"/></p>
+       </body>
+      </html>
+     </xsl:template>
+