Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by Simon De Uvarow <sd...@gmail.com> on 2006/01/30 12:37:17 UTC

Re: ezmlm response

hi, sorry for dis spellings, the English is not my native language.

ok, now the doubt. I want to parametrize the SQL constraint of the
JDBCSamplers. I try the following string but it does not work.

"select * from factura f where f.NumFactu =3D %{nf} "

where nf is a variable. I want to know if now is possible do what i want.
thanks,Simon

Re: ezmlm response

Posted by Simon De Uvarow <sd...@gmail.com>.
yes .. sorry .... the mail server translated the sentence ...

i put the following sentence in the JDBC Request ...
" select * from factura f where f.NumFactu = '%{nf}'  "

then, i run the script and the results tree (where we can see the petition
and de response) shows:
"select * from factura f where f.NumFactu = '%{nf}'  "

the variables didn`t made translated.  ... i thinks it should show
"select * from factura f, detallefactura d where f.NumFactu = '5' "
where '5' is the value in the variable.

there is my problemm ...
thanks, Simon

Re: ezmlm response