Posted to dev@qpid.apache.org by Bryan Kearney <bk...@redhat.com> on 2009/06/09 23:06:30 UTC

[QMF] Java Console.. and asking about QMan?

I have a C# console written, and I am waiting on some comments before
sending in a pathc. It is modeled after the python console code. I can
easily convert this over to Java (methinks) to have parity on that side.
I noticed that there was a qman client.. so I wanted to get a
description as to that that was before I worked on porting the C#
console over. Who owns that bit?

Thanks!

-- bk

Project:      http://qpid.apache.org

Re: [QMF] Java Console.. and asking about QMan?

Posted by Bryan Kearney <bk...@redhat.com>.
Thanks for the pointer. The docs read (in some places) as if this is a
generic bridge to any any QMF managed agent and managed objects, and in
other places as just a means to manage the broker.

Is the goal to just do operations on the broker itself, or to expose all
maneged objects (thus being a generic QMF console).

Thanks!

-- bk

Posted by Andrea Gazzarini <a....@gmail.com>.
Hi Bryan,