Posted to dev@community.apache.org by MANI Murali Krishna <SS...@cma-cgm.com> on 2016/01/09 08:24:43 UTC

Apache service not starting after enabling SSL module

Dear Team,

After enabling SSL module in my apache running in my windows server, my apache service is not starting.
Please find the attachment for your reference and suggest us to resolve this issue.

Thanks and Regards

Murali KRISHNA
Information Technology- Infrastructure Management
CMA CGM Shared Service Centre India Pvt.Ltd
(ISO 9001:2008 Certified organization)
Direct line: +91(44) 4953 1567
Mobile : +91-9880 94 9004
VoIP : 89011881
www.cma-cgm.com<http://www.cma-cgm.com/>
Discover the new CMA CGM Corporate film<http://www.cma-cgm.com/about-us/corporate-movie>

Re: Apache service not starting after enabling SSL module

Posted by Sergio Fernández <wi...@apache.org>.
Please, it's better to refer this question directly to the Apache HTTPd
project: http://httpd.apache.org/lists.html