Posted to log4j-user@logging.apache.org by Martin <mg...@hotmail.com> on 2002/09/03 16:04:39 UTC

Re: Just for fun: Some log4j class diagrams

The definition of a real tech is one who works on the problem with no regard
environment or distraction..and you have certainly proved out that
attribute!
Thanks for diagramming out Log4j
Unfortunately at 1152X864 I cant see the bloody thing
How about putting it up to PDF for those of us laboring with
Low-res monitors???
Thanks David
-Martin