Posted to general@incubator.apache.org by Ashutosh Chauhan <ha...@apache.org> on 2011/09/26 20:38:51 UTC

[VOTE] Release HCatalog 0.2-incubating (RC1)

Hi all,

HCatalog community is excited to share that RC for release of
HCatalog has been +1'd over at hcatalog-user@incubator Please try it
out and vote for the Apache HCatalog 0.2-incubating release.

Vote thread:
http://markmail.org/thread/s7b53a4a2xd35jad

Artifact and signatures:
http://people.apache.org/~hashutosh/hcatalog-0.2.0-incubating-candidate-1/

SVN Tag:
https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/hcatalog/tags/release-0.2.0-rc1/

PGP release keys:
https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/hcatalog/trunk/KEYS

[ ] +1 Release the packages as Apache HCatalog 0.2-incubating
[ ] -1 Do not release the packages because...

Thanks,
Ashutosh

Fwd: [VOTE] Release HCatalog 0.2-incubating (RC1)

Posted by Roman Shaposhnik <rv...@apache.org>.
Time for us to fix this one?

Roman.

Posted by Ashutosh Chauhan <ha...@apache.org>.

Posted by Alex Karasulu <ak...@apache.org>.

Posted by Alan Gates <ga...@hortonworks.com>.
+1

Verified checksums and signatures on both rpms and src tarball.
Checked rat report.
Verified LICENSE, NOTICE, and DISCLAIMER files.
Tested the installation process, from both tarball and rpms.
Ran the build and unit tests.

Alan.

Posted by Arun C Murthy <ac...@hortonworks.com>.
+1 lgtm!

Downloaded, verified bits and ran unit tests.

Arun