Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Ingmars Rubenis <in...@lu.lv> on 2004/02/07 17:40:13 UTC

About_log_analyzer_perfomance_urgent

Hello!

Does anybody know any log analyzer in java (java servlets, applets, jsp)?
I need to analyze apache, tomcat logs. It could be with database.

Does anybody have tomcat thread analyzer or some shell script which analyzes
threds?

Also I need advice about tomcat monitor application. Does anybody have such
kind of servlet, jsp, applet and which method in java is responsible to anayze
tomcat
threads and perfomance? Actaully I need tomcat application profiler and
perfomance analyzer, preferably in java web technology (like servlets, jsp or
applet)?
Thanks in advance

Best Wishes
Ingmars Rubenis