Posted to dev@openoffice.apache.org by Andrea Pescetti <pe...@apache.org> on 2012/10/01 23:03:46 UTC

Re: Call for comments: Webpage for Listing OpenOffice Consultants

On 29/09/2012 Rob Weir wrote:
> I have an English version, and an Italian one
> that is identical to the Italian version except it says "Ciao" in the
> title.  For testing purposes only, of course.  But if anyone wants to
> check in a real translations of those strings, it will be more
> interesting.

Thanks. Volunteers contributed a translation that I just committed. Of
course, I understand that new strings will be added as recently
discussed, and we will just update the translation again once the
English strings are stable.

Regards,
   Andrea.