Posted to dev@dolphinscheduler.apache.org by zpyang0810 <zh...@qq.com> on 2021/01/20 02:57:02 UTC

Discussion of add ABOUT menu to topright dropdown menu

hi there,&nbsp;
This is the issue related to this discussion.&nbsp;In this mail, let's have a discussion about what additional info can be added to ABOUT page, from my own perspective, I think except for 'the current jar version of DS', below info can also be included:1. A link to community forum2. Help guide3. API document
looking forward to your brilliant ideas!Thanks and regards

回复:Discussion of add ABOUT menu to topright dropdown menu

Posted by 向偲彪 <xi...@qq.com>.
You need to sort out the content of the blog and send it to me, thank you

Best Regards

DolphinScheduler(Incubator) committer
Caibiao Xiang 向偲彪

This is the issue related to this discussion.&amp;nbsp;In this mail, let's have a discussion about what additional info can be added to ABOUT page, from my own perspective, I think except for 'the current jar version of DS', below info can also be included:1. A link to community forum2. Help guide3. API document