Posted to fop-dev@xmlgraphics.apache.org by Jeremias Maerki <de...@jeremias-maerki.ch> on 2005/12/21 14:21:32 UTC

Great news! New Apache Members!

It is with big pleasure that I can announce that we have two new Apache
Members. Congratulations to Christian Geisert and Jörg Pietschmann!!!

Both were elected during the last member's meeting at the ApacheCon in
San Diego. Christian and Jörg seem to have made an impression on the
Apache membership by their continuous participation in various projects
and places inside the ASF. Keep it up guys!

Jeremias Maerki

Re: Great news! New Apache Members!

Posted by Simon Pepping <sp...@leverkruid.nl>.
On Wed, Dec 21, 2005 at 02:21:32PM +0100, Jeremias Maerki wrote:
> It is with big pleasure that I can announce that we have two new Apache
> Members. Congratulations to Christian Geisert and Jörg Pietschmann!!!
>
> Both were elected during the last member's meeting at the ApacheCon in
> San Diego. Christian and Jörg seem to have made an impression on the
> Apache membership by their continuous participation in various projects
> and places inside the ASF. Keep it up guys!

Congratulations. And thanks for your efforts.

Simon

--
Simon Pepping
home page: http://www.leverkruid.nl

Re: Great news! New Apache Members!

Posted by Clay Leeds <we...@mac.com>.
On Dec 21, 2005, at 6:21 AM, Jeremias Maerki wrote:
> It is with big pleasure that I can announce that we have two new
> Apache
> Members. Congratulations to Christian Geisert and Jörg Pietschmann!!!
>
> Both were elected during the last member's meeting at the ApacheCon in
> San Diego. Christian and Jörg seem to have made an impression on the
> Apache membership by their continuous participation in various
> projects
> and places inside the ASF. Keep it up guys!
>
> Jeremias Maerki

Congratulations, Christian & Jörg! That is great news. The Apache
community can only benefit by your inclusion into Apache membership.
Thank you for you continued participation and contributions...

Web Maestro Clay

Re: Great news! New Apache Members!

Posted by Chris Bowditch <bo...@hotmail.com>.
Jeremias Maerki wrote:

> It is with big pleasure that I can announce that we have two new Apache
> Members. Congratulations to Christian Geisert and Jörg Pietschmann!!!
>
> Both were elected during the last member's meeting at the ApacheCon in
> San Diego. Christian and Jörg seem to have made an impression on the
> Apache membership by their continuous participation in various projects
> and places inside the ASF. Keep it up guys!

Congratulations Christian and Jörg!

Chris