Posted to user@ignite.apache.org by rondalker123 <ro...@gmail.com> on 2015/10/19 12:34:58 UTC

Spring Cache Abstraction and write-behind strategy

We want to use spring cache abstraction , using method level annotations, to
transparently add caching to the application and avoid writing code for
reading and writing.

Also, we want to use WRITE-BEHIND strategy for writing to the cache first
and then later to the data store.

Is there any option provided by Apache ignite when using with the spring
cache abstraction to transparently enable write-behind strategy.

Re: Spring Cache Abstraction and write-behind strategy

Posted by Artem Shutak <as...@gridgain.com>.
Yes, Ignite provide Spring Cache Manager implementation out-of-the-box. See:
https://apacheignite.readme.io/docs/spring-caching.

And Ignite also provides WRITE-BEHIND strategy. See:
https://apacheignite.readme.io/docs/persistent-store.

So, as I understand, you need just properly configure it together.

Thanks,
Artem.