Posted to dev@flink.apache.org by Boot <33...@qq.com.INVALID> on 2022/05/16 09:59:17 UTC

Fw: What is the alternative schema of DirectOutput

The correct class name is DirectedOutput

Posted by yuxia <lu...@alumni.sjtu.edu.cn>.
Hi, Boot.
For DirectedOutput, I guess you want to split stream.
For splitting stream, you can use side_output[1]

[1]: https://nightlies.apache.org/flink/flink-docs-release-1.15/docs/dev/datastream/side_output/

Best regards,
Yuxia